Contribution of Swiss companies to the Czech companies and society: an impact assessment.
Today’s national economies need to be ever more knowledge-based and internationally integrated to retain
their competitive edge in the global environment. This year’s Swiss Management Forum will look at how
Swiss ideas and Czech skills can work together to create a successful combination.
Date: Wednesday April 20th 2016, 15:00 – 21:00
Place: PwC City Green Court, Hvězdova 1734/2c, 140 00 Praha 4
14.30........ Registration of participants
15.00........ Opening of the conference
15.15........ Keynote speech: Radek Špicar, Confederation of Industry
15.35........ Keynote speech: Vladimír Kysela, ABB
15.55........ Coffee break
16.10........ Panel discussion:
- Energetics: Petr Karafiát, Alpiq Generation (CZ)
- Finance: Martin Valach, Swiss Life Select
- Pharmacy: Christiane Hamacher, Roche
- Real Estate: Jürg Zwahlen, Entrepreneur
- Technologies and Innovation: Vladimír Kysela, ABB
- Services: Marek Procházka, HST and PRK Partners
17.45........ Closing of the conference
18:00........ Networking dinner in Mezzo restaurant, Hotel Panorama
The conference will be held in Czech. Translation into English will be arranged.
HST members: 1 350 CZK (incl. VAT)
Non-members: 2 350 CZK (incl. VAT)
Contact person: Tereza Koudelková, Tel: +420 222 516 614